Ultimate Barnbougle & King Island Experience
This is the ultimate Tasmanian golf tour!
Across 4 days play 4 of Australia’s best courses. If you are looking for a golfing holiday that offers far more than just the game; then this is the way to go!
There can only be 7 people plus myself on this tour due to the seating on the aircraft.
- 3 nights accommodation
- 36 holes at Barnbougle Dunes /Lost Farm
- 18 holes at Ocean Dunes
- 18 holes at Cape Wickham
- No check-in queues or baggage woes
- Play a minimum of 27 holes Brian Fitzgerald The Golf Doctor
- Attend a short game clinic hosted by Brian
Day 1 Melbourne – Barnbougle Dunes
8:00 am – Australian Eastern Standard Time Check In at Essendon Airport
9:00 am – Australian Eastern Standard Time – Private Flight Essendon to Lost Farm (1 hour)
10.00 am Transfer from Lost Farm Airstrip to Lost Farm Lodge
11:30 am 20 holes at Barnbougle Lost Farm.
Day 2 Barnbougle Dunes
8:30 am Assemble in the Lost Farm Reception are for bus transfer to Barnbougle Dunes.
8:45 am Short Game Golf Clinic with Brian Fitzgerald at Barnbougle Short Game Practice Area
7:00 pm Dinner Reservation Lost Farm (at own expense)
Day 3 Lost Farm – Ocean Dunes
8:00 am – Check out Lost Farm Lodge
8:15 am Transfer Lost Farm to Barnbougle Airstrip
9:00 am Flight from Barnbougle to King Island.Flight time approximately 1 hour.
10:00 am Transfer King Island Airport to Ocean Dunes.
11:00 am – 18 Holes at Ocean Dunes.
5:00 pm Transfer Ocean Dunes to Cape Wickham
5:45 pm Check in at Cape Wickham Golf Links
7:30pm Dinner Reservation (at own expense) – Cape Wickham Clubhouse
Day 4 Cape Wickham
9:30 am 18 holes at Cape Wickham
3:00 pm Transfer Cape Wickham to King Island Airport via King Island Dairy (If open).
5:00 pm Private Flight King Island to Essendon Airport.Enjoy an easy 45 minute flight back to Melbourne to complete your epic adventure!
Cost and inclusions:
The cost will be $3855pp
– Private charter flights Essendon – Lost Farm- King Island – Essendon
– 2 nights accommodation at Lost Farm Lodge (Single room)
– 1 night accommodation at Cape Wickham (Single room)
– 18 holes at Lost Farm, Barnbougle Dunes, Ocean Dunes, Cape Wickham,
– Pull buggies
– Short Game clinic hosted by Brian Fitzgerald
– Play a minimum of 27 holes with Brian Fitzgerald
– All golf coaching on course
Excludes meals and motorised carts