4 World Class Courses. Barnbougle Lost Farm, Barnbougle Dunes, Ocean Dunes & Cape Wickham
Play 4 world ranked golf courses and a minimum of 27 holes of golf with Australian PGA Member and former Tasmanian PGA Champion Brian Fitzgerald The Golf Doctor.
What Past Attendees Have Said
Hi Brian thanks for organizing a great trip.
I had 3 objectives to go.
1. To play on some great courses and to understand what makes them great.
2. To have fun and
3. To play at a standard that meant I had an enjoyable experience Thanks to all your coaching this was achieved.
The food was also great and I came home a kilo lighter than I went, this does not include the weight of the lost golf balls. The walking with the view worked.
If you need any references etc as to why you should take a trip with the golf doctor please let me know.
Well done and many thanks again.
Also the traveling party was terrific company.
Chris TuckMarch 2022
Thanks, once again, for coordinating the trip. Fantastic.
What a great bunch of guys, which showed that anyone with a common interest
(wine!?) can have a good time together.
My feedback for you and for others:
For anyone considering this trip with Brian, I strongly encourage you book it. You will not regret it!
The courses are amazing, the scenery spectacular but the benefit of having
Brian on hand to guide us through aspects of course layout and design, course management and strategy as well as tips and tricks through on course coaching were invaluable and elevated the experience immensely.
Stephen OatesMarch 2022
Great trip. All went well,
I look forward to another opportunity.
Ron BurkeMarch 2022
It was an absolutely wonderful few days, and I'm honestly struggling to think of any negatives.
The mix of participants was excellent, both in terms of personality and golfing prowess. A gun 2-handicapper might have got a bit fed up with our pace of play and constant diversions into the savage rough. The accommodation was excellent, the food superb...
I really can't pick a fault.
For me personally, I picked up a great putting tip, and my game improved steadily through the week. I started the week looking to score - I ended it not caring about the score and just relishing the course. Maybe that's something to emphasis more up front - especially to the caliber of golfer that was there.
Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Allen BollandsMarch 2022
Thanks for inviting me along on the Tassie Links Experience.
It was simply fantastic.
• Your team groupings were well structured, with everyone playing at least once with someone in the group.
• The itinerary, while full had enough downtime to relax. Particularly the break between the end of the days round and dinner was of a good length.
• Plane and transfers worked well, I know the bus was late on the last day but that would not be the norm. It was also part of the adventure.
• The golf courses were fantastic and the real hero’s. Playing the courses starting with Lost farm worked well, as it built excitement/ expectation.
• None, you did a great job and I think the platform you have built will continue to work well.
It was a lot of fun and I am really enjoyed the whole trip.